Welcome

Hello,
If you are not familiar with myself I am your school's Support Worker. My role within the school is to provide support to students, families, and teachers to increase student's chances of success. This is done by helping students develop positive social skills, providing students with ongoing social/emotional support as needed, and by working in collaboration with families, including helping them to access community resources.  With the shift of schools closing down I have created this blog in order to share resources, general wellness strategies and coping for your family during this time.  It is my hope to post strategies you can utilize with your children . If you have any suggestions please email me and I will look at adding it to the blog. If you are needing to talk to me about a concern you have email me and we can arrange a time to chat.  My email is davina.reiner@cssd.ab.ca

Comments

Popular Posts